Friday, September 28, 2007

Home Resting

I tried to do that some yesterday, but it didn't work out so well. I had a two year old that demanded a lot of attention since thursdays Avrora doesn't go to daycare. Normally those days she accompanies me to work in the morning and then we go home for the afternoon nap and I telecommute. However, yesterday I stayed with her here and we played. Then I had to wait around for the body shop to get back to me so I could go get my wife's car. After my daughter's nap, we got it. Looks good. So, this morning I helped get everyone out the door and now I am going to turn in to sleep.

Julia memed me so I'll write something later.

Zzz's all.

PS whatever I've got would be someone's perfect incapacitating bio weapon. No details, but it's doubleplus evil.

No comments: