Thursday, June 05, 2008

Interesting!



I put in a bit to keep track of which pages people were visiting and where they were coming from. I found that my "What Happened to T rex Family Values" post is the number one draw (that's gotta be some oddball search on google!), followed by a 'news' post about the Mayans and climate change, another 'news' post about thylacoleo, my genetic engineering people post, and then, distantly later, my mass extinction and Permian therapsid posts (see the side bar, folks). I'm rather surprised that less come to those last ones than the others. Especially that first. oy.

What's also very interesting is that people keep going to particular month archives from elsewhere rather than certain posts. I'm guessing that's another oddball search engine bit. Very, very few actually come straight to my blog's 'front' page.

Anyways, I don't have time for a real post today and so I thought I'd share.

No comments: